Please review the below Policies and Guidelines. Your purchase confirms agreement to the following:
We look forward to creating a custom-designed keepsake made especially for you.
- A minimum deposit is required at the time of your order. For smaller keepsakes, the minimum deposit will be equivalent to 100% of the order price.
- Non-internet orders will require a signed contract which will be provided to you at time of purchase.
- Massachusetts sales tax equal to 6.25% will be added to all orders except Gift Certificates.
- The deposit will cover the floral preservation process until completion, with the remaining balance due at time of pick-up.
- Please allow approximately 16 weeks for completion of your order. Times may vary depending on the complexity of the keepsake. Upon completion, you will receive notification via the email address and/or telephone number as provided by you.
- Final payment is due at completion or your order and can be invoiced by email for online payment, charged to a MC/Visa on file or presented by you, or by cash.
- Any order not claimed within 30 days of completion will be subject to a $25.00 per month storage fee.
- Any order not claimed within 90 days of completion will be considered unwanted or abandoned. Hence, FlowersPreserved will no longer be responsible for your order.
- We will make reasonable attempts to reach you at the contact information provided by you. If your information changes or was not properly provided to us, it is your responsibility to notify us of changes, errors or omissions. We will not be responsible for erroneous, outdated or miscommunicated contact information.
- All sales are final. All deposits, payments and gift certificates are non-refundable.
- FlowersPreserved takes the utmost care to ensure the quality of our work. Due to the fragile nature of plant life, we are not responsible for flowers presented to us in poor condition. You may replace flowers in poor condition prior to our commencement of work on your keepsake.
Please contact us with any questions you may have.